Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Embroidery Hoop Art from Etsy






   
                                                                                        Light Shift           




                                                                     Little Tree necklace


              


                                                                      Adorned





                                                                 Lady Beekeeper        




I love looking at Etsy, there is so many beautiful handmade crafts and artwork. As I been surfing around Etsy for hours and have found many beautiful things I wish I could have in my home, I have also been inspired to do handmade crafts on my own too. Lately I started knitting a pillow, I'm almost finished and I found out that knitting is actually very relaxing and a calm way for me to do something creative. First day I started knitting the pillow was in my grandparents home where my grandmother taught me, and I was sitting there knitting for a whole day. My hands felt so warm cause of the thick wool. So that is something I will continue doing. As it's getting colder outside and the leaves are falling peacefully down, then you know it's time for a cup of Chai tea latte and your knitting skills. I found many hand embroidered artworks on Etsy,These above are the ones I like most especially the first one.










No comments:

Post a Comment